[Ekiga-list] No echo with sip 500 at ekiga.net

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Sun Nov 18 10:04:43 UTC 2007

Le samedi 17 novembre 2007 à 15:37 -0200, Emmanuel Favre-Nicolin a
écrit :
> I tried a lot of combination, no chance! I just managed to segfault ekiga but
> no sound. I tried with all other program stopped. Well maybe a problem with
> my sound conf.
>

> In my first post, I posted an output of ekiga -d 4. Here is another one,
> easier to read :
>
> http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Divers/20071117_ekigaoutput.txt

Unfortunately this is not a valid -d 4 output. It looks like a -d 1
output.

Usually, when you have sound problems, there are 2 possible causes :
- a router misconfiguration: but in that case, you would not hear the
female voice
- a soundcard misconfiguration: but in that case, you would not hear the
audio test

So I really do not understand your problem, and I must admit that I have
never heard anything about such a problem before :(

> Is there a small livecd with ekiga outhere with automatic dhcp config that I
> could try in order to see if it can work with it?

I don't know any, but it perhaps exists, somewhere...
--
 _     Damien Sandras
       SIP Phone       : sip:dsandras at ekiga.net