[Ekiga-list] No echo with sip 500 at ekiga.net

Hazel Russman hazel_russman at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 17:03:28 UTC 2007

I had the same problem but I was able to solve it by
changing my audio devices. I found, oddly enough, that
the device combination which gave the right result in
the configuration druid didn't work in the online echo
test.

You could try a different combination of input and
output audio in the preferences dialog.

Hazel