[Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net problem

W.P. laurentp at wp.pl
Sat Nov 17 14:33:17 UTC 2007

Użytkownik Damien Sandras napisał:

>Le vendredi 16 novembre 2007 à 20:01 +0000, W.P. a écrit :
>

>>Użytkownik W.P. napisał:
>>

>>>Hello,
>>>I have problem with ekiga.net server:
>>>1). I CAN register with ekiga program (Linux, 2.0.11).
>>>2). I CAN register with asterisk 1.4 using SIP to the same account
>>>3). I CAN'T register with an Grandstream GS-386 VoIP gateway. But with
>>>the SAME hardware I CAN register to other VoIP providers.
>>>4). I CAN register Grandstream with my own asterisk.
>>>
>>>Same account (on ekiga.net) used: laurentppol
>>>
>>>In syslog (I have set up syslog server for GS) I have message: SIP
>>>registeration failed. Server (IP addr of ekiga.net). But no reason.
>>>
>>>Any ideas? Suggestions on how to trace problem?
>>>

>>Looks that redirecting ports 5000-5100 on my firewall to Grandstream
>>device partially solved problem.
>>Why partially? Now GS registers correctly and I can register with Ekiga
>>program on my PC but trying to call from Ekiga -> my account on
>>ekiga.net gives User Not Found.
>>
>>Any better suggestions?
>>

>Is it the same account for both ?

Yes.
In next step I have set up redirects like this:
5000-5099 -> redirected to Grandstream
5100-5199 -> redirected to my PC.
GS accounts on 5060 port 0 , 5062 port 1, Ekiga bound to 5160.
Both registers OK for now, and I can call from GS my alias on ekiga.net
Will report progress (now I have some sound problem on PC - not
Ekiga-related, I have to fix it first)

Laurent