[Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net problem

W.P. laurentp at wp.pl
Fri Nov 16 19:21:31 UTC 2007

Hello,
I have problem with ekiga.net server:
1). I CAN register with ekiga program (Linux, 2.0.11).
2). I CAN register with asterisk 1.4 using SIP to the same account
3). I CAN'T register with an Grandstream GS-386 VoIP gateway. But with
the SAME hardware I CAN register to other VoIP providers.
4). I CAN register Grandstream with my own asterisk.

Same account (on ekiga.net) used: laurentppol

In syslog (I have set up syslog server for GS) I have message: SIP
registeration failed. Server (IP addr of ekiga.net). But no reason.

Any ideas? Suggestions on how to trace problem?

Laurent