[Ekiga-list] Webcam problem

Vince hradice at cfl.rr.com
Sat Nov 10 22:24:26 UTC 2007

I am having a problem with Ekiga and my Webcam.  It is an Intel PC
Camera Pro (vendor id 0x0733 device 0x0430).  If I use video plugin V4L,
I get the this device as input device, but I also get an error saying
that the driver doesn't seem to support any of the color formats
supported by Ekiga and I should check the lernel driver documentation to
determine which Palette is supported.  How do I find out what formats
the driver supports and what Palette I need to specify and how do I do this?
I think the driver for the camera is gspcav1.  Thank you