[Ekiga-list] pwlib plug-in

Edie Morton edie_morton at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 13:35:43 UTC 2007

ekiga is already installed with Fedora 6 so I was thinking that I wouldn't have to start over. Do you think by upgrading to the latest ekiga with pwlib and opal this will work?

Julien Puydt <jpuydt at free.fr> wrote:  Edie Morton a écrit :

> I downloaded pwlib and ran ./configure and make install. I'm trying to get ekiga to recogonize my video camera. In a earlier email that the solution is to install the vidinput_dc plug in. Can anyone help with the steps to install the plug in since there is no make or install file in the plug in directory.

You should try to find pwlib (lib & plugins), opal and ekiga as packages
instead of compiling yourself.

Snark on #ekiga

http://mail.yahoo.com