[Ekiga-list] G729 codec

Pawel paulino90 at tenbit.pl
Tue Nov 6 09:48:28 UTC 2007

Jure Petrovic writes:

 > No problem.
 > Maybe you got a clue why it does not work with IPP 5.2? Any compilation
 > problems or something similar?

I am guessing that G729->PCM works fine, because I could hear remote party well. The problem is that remote party hears squeaky noise, so the problem seems to be only with PCM->G729 part.
To compile I did some changes to build.sh script, esspecially at linking part - IPP libraries' names changed, and some other had to be added.
There were no compilation warnings afterwards - clean compilation.

5.2 is an evaluation version, so maybe this is a problem.

Regards,
Pawel