[Ekiga-list] could not connect to remote host (Hazel Russman)

Hazel Russman hazel_russman at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 13:01:04 UTC 2007

OK, I successfully upgraded to 2.0.9 and tried again.
The only difference I noticed was that I could no
longer hear ekiga trying to connect (with 2.0.1 I used
to get "boing-boing" noises at this point). So the
problem is almost certainly not a program bug, it's
something wrong with my setup, which is what I
suspected all along.

Again I attach a level 4 debug report. The setup was
the same: open nat on my adsl router, iptables flushed
clean on the computer. I notice from the debug log
that all the transactions - register, subscribe and
invite - seem to time out, probably for the same
reason.

Hazel