[Ekiga-list] multiple SIP clients

Randall Smith randall at tnr.cc
Fri Nov 2 17:37:46 UTC 2007

I was thinking about purchasing a Grandstream HandyTone HT-486 for my
primary phone, but want to use Ekiga for video conferencing.  I have a
single IP address so I'm wondering if there will be a conflict with
these clients trying to listen on the same port or some other networking
conflict.  The HT-486 can be configured as a NAT router or bridged and
I'm considering both configurations.

I would very much appreciate any advice on how to set this up and/or
references for my education on this topic.

Thanks.

Randall