[Ekiga-list] Win32 Ekiga 2.0.9-BETA connection problems

bob olbrich rjob at gulftel.com
Wed May 30 01:36:32 UTC 2007

Hello,
   I'm new to Ekiga and Windows XP. I've successfully registered
a SIP account at ekiga.net. I've successfully installed Ekiga. The
configuration
detected a port-restricted NAT. I am not using any proxy and "send DTMF as"
shows "RFC2833". I am also using the STUN server at ekiga.net.
   No matter  what I try the calls history shows "could not connect to
remote
host" (this includes the echo test at 500 at ekiga.net). Does this sound
like a
router problem? I've got an ISP provided, password protected  Lucent
DSLPipe
router that is seven years old. I hope I don't need to purchase a new
router !
Is there a Windows equivalent command for the Linux ekiga -d 4 output?
What can I do to give you more information ?

Thanks, Bob