[Ekiga-list] Bluetooth and ekiga: please report working devices (or USB, etc.)

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Tue May 29 17:24:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

In my quest to provide users some hints with devices, I've started a new
table in the wiki with bluetooth headsets here :
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Tested_hardware#Headsets

Do you have some working bluetooth devices to report ? (or USB webcams,
etc. feel free to report any working devices, bluetooth or not :-)

(I'm not sure, but it seems the USB bluetooth dongle Mobile Action
Technology MA-700 can be used with bluetooth handsets :-)

Platforms can be linux or windows, I just need a report using Ekiga.

Regards,
Yannick
--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick at ekiga.net