[Ekiga-list] Webcam Doesn\'t Scale

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at berkeley.edu
Tue May 29 06:25:46 UTC 2007

Ah, yes. I see now (although it is not clickable - perhaps I need to be
in a video call first?)  Additionally, I see on the video calls webpage
that ekiga has the ability to do CIF when using h.263 codec.  Is it
possible for me to manually choose this codec?  When would ekiga use
h.263?  Only when connected to a client that requires it?

-Jack