[Ekiga-list] Webcam Doesn\'t Scale

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at berkeley.edu
Mon May 28 20:55:25 UTC 2007

Ok, thanks everyone for answering my question.  I have forwarded the
he can help at all.  On a related issue, I think it would be nice for
ekiga to support more than one video size (I think QCIF is pretty
small).  I am also interested in full screen option.  Are these features
planed in the future?  Perhaps in ekiga 3.0?

Cheers,

-Jack