[Ekiga-list] Ekiga "configuration" error

arnuld geek.arnuld at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:42:33 UTC 2007

> On 5/23/07, Julien Puydt <jpuydt at free.fr> wrote:

> You know, I really don't think you should care that much about this
> error at this very moment :

because of that error, Makefile is not created, so i cannot run make
to compile.

> did you compile pwlib & opal correctly
> before anyway ? I highly doubt so.

i compiled their CVS snapshots and did not have any problem. they are
fine. i looked at  "AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(AC_PACKAGE_NAME,
AC_PACKAGE_VERSION)" i think  this is the line responsible for error.

i have also found "REQUIRED_AUTOMAKE_VERSION" in "autogen.sh" but
changing it doe snot make any difference, except that it echoes the
changed version

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/