[Ekiga-list] NAT problems debugging

Jan Kasprzak kas at fi.muni.cz
Sat May 12 20:15:46 UTC 2007

ael wrote:
: Jan Kasprzak wrote:
: > 	Hello,
: >
: > recently I have tried to set up a SIP phone behind a NAT to call my
: > Ekiga on a public IP address (with ekiga.net as a SIP provider for both ends).
: > I have failed to do this because of NAT problems.
:
: Have you looked at the wiki:
: http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_behind_a_NAT_router  ?

	The phone behind the NAT was not Ekiga, unfortunately.

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |