[Ekiga-list] can't login

Marcelo Coelho marcelocoelho at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:53:18 UTC 2007

> For the STUN issue, just configure "stun.voxgratia.org" to see

Well, I tried that, but, now the connection manager tells me that I
have a symmetric NAT. Google "told" me that maybe there is a sip
conntrack filter that isn't activated in kernel. I'll try that when I
have the chance.

So, for now, I think this problem is gonna be in standby...

Thanks! Best regards