[Ekiga-list] can't login

Marcelo Coelho marcelocoelho at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:47:08 UTC 2007

Hi!

I guess you're tired of answering questions like this one, but I
really tried a lot of things without success.

I'm currently testing the 2.0.9 beta for windows. I stopped trying to
use ekiga a few months back in Linux, and now I was thinking of doing
another try.

I installed (I installed pidgin a few days earlier and didn't
installed the new gtk the installer had) and it started OK, with the
wizard showing up as in Linux. Put everything as I use to login at the
webpage (ekiga.net) and at the end I get the message "Erro no registo:
Proibido"

As you guys probably don't know Portguese, here is a translation:
"Error at login: forbidden". This IS a translation, maybe a wrong one.

I'm behind a Linux router with NAT by iptables (I tried using STUN and
the other methods with no luck). What can be the error?

I was never able to login from Linux or Windows.

Thanks for your help!