[Ekiga-list] help about : délai dépassé

jean-luc damnet jean-luc at chamarande.net
Thu May 3 13:41:36 UTC 2007

Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le jeudi 03 mai 2007 à 00:02 +0200, jean-luc damnet a écrit :
>
>> Damien Sandras a écrit :

>>> -d 4 ?
>>>

>> jldamnet at garage:~$ ekiga -d 4
>> 2007/05/02 23:57:03.130   0:03.174                        ekiga Detected
>>

> Your router drops the answers from ekiga.net...
>
> Try with and without STUN in ekiga.
> Try to see if the router doesn't embed broken SIP support.

I tried with and without STUN (using voxgratia), same result in both cases
as for broken SIP support, I have no idea (Olitec modem/router SX500)
since this one is now some 5 years old, I'll probably end up buying a
new DSL Modem-Router... any brand/model known to work ? As it's for a
small 3 systems home connection I'm looking at things like Netgear
DG834, Bewan BWA800, DLink DSL524T, etc