[Ekiga-list] Ekiga shows only part of the picture

Luc Saillard luc at saillard.org
Thu Mar 29 13:05:08 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 05:10:53PM +0100, J L wrote:
> My email seems not to have gotten through, so I am resending it.

I've see it but find no time to investigate. Can you send in private email
the full debug output of the driver ? i've get some ideas how the driver
works. Just to be sure, you are using the 'qc-usb-messenger-1.6' driver ?

Can you send me the full output of the kernel log after inserting the module
with option debug=31, and launching ekiga ?

# rmmod quickcam.ko
# modprobe quickcam.ko debug=31
# ...
$ ekiga