[Ekiga-list] Pulseaudio and ekiga

Zoho Vignochi zoho.vignochi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 21:11:22 UTC 2007

Hello,

On Sun, 2007-25-03 at 22:25 +0200, Stefan Bruens wrote:
> Just make the pulseaudio plugin the "default" device for ALSA (see pulseaudio
> documentation, look for something like "pcm.!default {...}"), and then
> select "default" in the Ekiga Audio Device Preferences.
Ok, I did that. And know it works! sort of .. I use a USB Headset but
that is not the default sound device. So know I can hear a test call to
500 at ekiga.net but not say anything beause the mic is on the headset.

Do you know of anyway to set the default sound device just for ekiga?

Thank you for your time,