[Ekiga-list] Problem receiving calls... and a solution.

Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira gustavo at sagui.org
Wed Mar 14 13:29:51 UTC 2007

Em Qua, 2007-03-14 às 14:24 +0100, Damien Sandras escreveu:
> > > This key :
> > > /apps/ekiga/general/nat/binding_timeout
> >
> > It shows the value 60 in my setup. Does it mean a packet would be
> sent
> > every 60 seconds? Unfortunately, that is not happening.
> >
> > Anything else you want me to check?
> >

> Unfortunately not.
>
> the packet is sent here, I wonder why it is not sent in your case :-/

Ah, well, at least I know a work around. I'm using 2.0.5 as packaged for
Fedora 6. I will monitor future versions...

One last thing, the key you mentioned above is in the NAT section of the
configuration. However, my host *isn't* behind NAT, it is behind a
firewall that behaves like NAT except for the address translation magic.
Is it possible that Ekiga detects it is not behind NAT and decides not
to send the packet?

Abraços,
Gustavo