[Ekiga-list] one stupid question ;)

Bernat Tallaferro bernat.tallaferro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:27:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

AFAIK ekiga is translated at the Gnome Translation Project along with
all other Gnome modules. The modules are usually ready for translation
when a string freeze is announced before each Gnome release. We are in
such a string freeze at the moment, since Gnome 2.18 is going to be
released in a few days.

http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/TimeBased
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/Freezes
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen

And here's the link for the Polish translation team
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/pl

Cheers.