[Ekiga-list] ekiga.net echo test does not work, but...

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Sun Mar 4 19:30:16 UTC 2007

Le dimanche 04 mars 2007 à 19:58 +0100, Maurizio Avogadro a écrit :
> yannick wrote:
> > I suppose you use the _crypted_ password for your account.
> >

> Of course, otherwise authentication is rejected.
>
> > Can you try this additional config:
> > In Preferences → SIP parameters→ Outbound Proxy
> > 213.91.9.206 ( sipproxy.wengo.fr )
> >

> already tried without success with this outbound proxy (can hear the
> message but echo doesn't work: it makes no difference); I'll now try the
> others...

If you head the message, but do not head your echo back, then I suppose
it is a trivial microphone configuration problem.

Have you tried the configuration assistant audio devices test ? Does it
play back your voice ? With how much delay ?
--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/
          SIP Phone             : sip:dsandras at ekiga.net