[Ekiga-list] Does Ekiga do it??

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 20:39:27 UTC 2007

Hi ,

Ekiga does not do it by itelf , but can do it along with an asterisk ( SIP )
or MCU ( H323) server.

I dn't know currently any free service on the web that let you do this,
anyone ?

I'm afraid right now the only easy solution to do this would either pure
video streaming ( vlc , icecast , easy ),  or proprietary  one ( flash ,
etc.. )

2007/6/26, Marcelo Pereira <marcelops.stuff at gmail.com>:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm looking for a videoconference solution, could you please tell me if
> Ekiga do the following??
>
> I have to give a class to lot of students, they are going to see the class
> from their homes.
>
> So, I would like to turn my camera on, and let my students see the class,
> reaching it from a website (for instance).
>
> I would like to give personal passwords to my students, so they access my
> website and then open the videoconference. (Like a videoconference server)
>
> Does Ekiga do it??
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Marcelo

Michel memeteau