[Ekiga-list] a few issues

Fabrizio Lippolis fabrizio.lippolis at aurigainformatica.it
Thu Jun 21 07:10:41 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I have upgrade Ekiga to 2.0.9 on my Debian box, now when I am calling
regular phones via either voipstunt or voipcheap an exclamation mark is
displayed inside a red bullet in the Ekiga icon in the Gnome systray.
Other than this, the call procedes smoothly. What does the exclamation
mark mean?

When I am in a call and I want to close it I push the button next to the
  text field containing the SIP address. The call takes some time to
terminate and in the meantime Ekiga looks frozen. It doesn't bother much
but it would be nice to make it more responsive. This happened even
before upgrading.

Same thing when I quit Ekiga, waits a little, then quits.

Anyway I am becoming a big fan of this software, and I want to
congratulate with the developers for their effort.

Best regards,
Fabrizio