[Ekiga-list] video not getting while using h.263 codec plugin.

Anish K. K. anish.kk at nestgroup.net
Tue Jun 19 14:12:37 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I added h.263 codec plugin to opal and called it from ekiga. When I
tried to connect ekiga and salyens VoIP using H.263 I got log messages
in salyens VoIP receiving h.263 CIF data. But I am unable to see the
video. Also the cam at ekiga side got stuck up. I modified the
SetVideoMediaFormats function in ekiga.

 Please tell me the bit rate and vq of h.263. I used the same values of
h.261. I am using ekiga - 2.0.5. Also when I connected two ekiga systems
with h.263 codec plugin it got connected through h.261 codec. Please
tell me where I am wrong. Any guidance in this regard will be great help
for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Anish