[Ekiga-list] Ekiga from home to work - local view only?

Dan Stromberg strombrg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 05:09:39 UTC 2007

Hi folks.

Thanks for the great software.

I'm trying to get ekiga working from work to home and vice versa.

I can get a connection, despite the software having indicated my workplace
is using symmetric NAT.

I can use spcaview to see myself on the cameras in QCIF and 640x480.

I can get a local view in ekiga in QCIF resolution.

I can't seem to switch views to remote or side by side though - nothing
changes when I select them.

What do I need to do to get a side by side view?

Also, is there a way of getting ekiga to take advantage of the 640x480
resolution my cameras can do?  And is there a way of scaling the video to
full screen?

Thanks!

--
Dan Stromberg