[Ekiga-list] 500 at ekiga.net does not respond

arnuld geek.arnuld at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 19:42:47 UTC 2007

> On 6/9/07, yannick <sevmek at free.fr> wrote:

> If I'm correct you have not a good link to internet,

right , ISP has monopoly in my area so i have to accept whatever he
offers: highest rates and poor bandwidth :-(

> try disable PCMU
> and PCMA in codec audio and enable iLBC which use less bandwith and is
> accepted by 500.

these all are already disabled by me

> Disable video too, and disable silence detection and
> echo cancelation. This is a minimal setup with 500.

echo cancelation and echo detection are already disabled. video was
enabled. i disabled it and the lady at 500 can put her sweet voice
into my ears  :-)  BTW, i do not even need that video support. i do
not have any webcam and i only want voice chat support.

thanks Yannick

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/