[Ekiga-list] my Registration always fails

arnuld geek.arnuld at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:20:29 UTC 2007

i am trying to connect but Registration always fails. i have
"unselected" the "echo cancelation" and using right user name and
password and have selected right audio codecs: SPEEX, MS-GSM, GSM and
G726-16k , as my download-Bandwidth is limited to 29 kb/s.

but i always get "Regstration Failed". i tried all other codecs by
selecting them one by one but  i can not register. i can use the same
user name and password to login into www.ekiga.net without any
trouble. 10 days ago i could register some times but could not
register at other times.  these days it always fails to register and
it is quite frustrating. with Skype you can easily connect without
these "registration failed" troubles but there must be some reason for
these failures.

any solution ?

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/