[Ekiga-list] Ekiga, siproxd on Debian Etch troubles.

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Thu Jun 7 15:44:50 UTC 2007

yannick <sevmek at free.fr> writes:

> There is .deb packages for unbuntu and debian (including amd64):
> http://buildserver.net/

OK, I took a closer look at those repositories, and for the snapshots
debs it's apparently really just http://snapshots.ekiga.net/debian
which I've been using already.

It's because I noticed the last Ekiga built is 20070530-03-etch.1 that
I said it might need a couple of days before I test, since
Damien's changes are more recent.

Don't know what the deb built cycle is (weekly/monthly?), but I trust
it'd be not that long. I'll definitively give feedback when new debs
are put up.

Thanks a lot, Bruno.