[Ekiga-list] pb ekiga

pierre dantzer pierre.dantzer at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 2 15:40:22 UTC 2007

Sorry for that type of stupid reference to S... . I really did not use
it to make advertisement, but knowing that you know better than I do, I
honestly thought that it was of some help for you, since you know how
the systems work. I just have a wish to get out with S... as soon as
possible. It's already done at lab.
I truly and sincerely appreciate all your contributions/work  to the
development of Ekiga.

Regards