[Ekiga-list] pb ekiga

pierre dantzer pierre.dantzer at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 2 15:08:08 UTC 2007

Office is at University Paris-sud. Ekiga with DEll PWS370 was fine. I
just followed the instructions.
My friend did the same with his laptop but it did not work. Both PC are
connected via Lan.
At home I'm using a DELL laptop WS M20, wi-fi, trough Livebox (furnished
by the internet orange provider)
(note : Skype works at home).

Regards
Pierre Dantzer