[Ekiga-list] ekiga community

Oliver Schinagl oliver at schinagl.nl
Tue Jul 24 20:50:32 UTC 2007

My personal thought, no, never. Atleast the way I know/work with it not.
What ekiga is laking is a 'buddy list'. People like that, people want that.
So what you'd want is incorporate the video/voice capabilities of ekiga
in to pidgin. Then you have something that has a chance to compete with
skype. Add a whitelist directory and your good to go.
1 client to do it all, thought video/audio with other clients would have
to be reversed engineerd and shit like that.
Hey a person can dream right.