[Ekiga-list] Fwd: How do I video chat with Windows users?

Derek Wueppelmann monkey at monkeynet.ca
Tue Jul 24 12:13:35 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 09:50 +0200, Palo S. wrote:
> I tried Ekiga on Linux with Ekiga on Windows, video did not work at all, sound worked usually for several minutes only - suddenly, it began to give you only loud \"knocking\" at both ends... I did not have access to the Windows end (probably responsible for the problem) so I could not see the -d output from Windows machine...

It was quite some time ago that I had actually done this, and I did
originally set the two systems up when I was on the same network and had
access to both of them. I'm probably going to be looking at this again
in the next week or so I can post what I find when I attempt it again
then.

--
 o)    Derek Wueppelmann               (o
(D .    monkey at monkey.homeip.net        D).