[Ekiga-list] problem with 2.0.9

Jonathan Kaye jdkaye10 at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 23 09:12:59 UTC 2007

Hi all,
Inspired by various messages on the list I upgraded Ekiga from 2.0.3 to
2.0.9 on my Debian Lenny 2.6.18 box. Ekiga took me through the setup
wizard again when I restarted it but it remembered the values from the
previous version so I just had to confirm what I had before. The curious
things is that it claims not to detect my video device a 120 Spacecam
using Michel's sn9c102 driver. What makes it curious is that the
undetected video actually works fine both locally and with the
500 at ekiga.net test call. Any thoughts on this?
Cheers,
Jonathan