[Ekiga-list] pointer to gconf problems

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Wed Jul 18 13:03:16 UTC 2007

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:11:17 +0200
Julien Puydt <jpuydt at free.fr> wrote:

> Ethy H. Brito a écrit :
> > When I start ekiga it complains it got a invalid
> > GCONF value for the /apps/ekiga/general/gconf_test_age key.
> >
> > I followed the instructions I found at FAQ with no results.
> >
> > I am using Slackeware 10.2 and ekiga 2.0.9 (compiled from source)
> >
> > Anybody could point me some other info on how to fix this?
>
> If the instructions of the faq don't work... may I ask which options you
> used to compile ekiga -- the ./configure line especially?

Ok. My fault. My MUA resent some old messages.

But replying again to an already solved problem:

I have this inside my /etc/gconf/schemas/ekiga.schemas

<!-- Remeber to increment SCHEMA_AGE in configure.in if you add any new
     schema to this file -->

Apparently my gconf did not like this line break. I joined these two
lines and ekiga is running smooth.

Further researching I also found that this "error" is coming from
ekiga.schemas.in inside the tarball that has these two lines splited.

Regards

Ethy