[Ekiga-list] more on 120 spacecam

Jonathan Kaye jdkaye10 at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 16 17:05:13 UTC 2007

Hi David,
Nope, that didn't work at all. I added the blacklist file as you
suggested and then plugged in the webcam but both modules loaded
(according to lsmod). So I manually removed the sn9c102 using modprobe
-r and verified that it was gone but spca5xx remained using lsmod. I
started Ekiga and it didn't even detect the camera.

I reloaded the sn9c102 with modprobe and restarted Ekiga. The good news:
Ekiga now saw the camera. The bad news: same as before. The little error
window opens saying there's a problem and no image. Oh well.
Thanks,
Jonathan