[Ekiga-list] GConf error under Windows version

Palo S. palos at post.sk
Mon Jul 16 10:03:58 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I get GConf key error of invalid value of gconf_test_age
when starting the Windows version of Ekiga. On the webpage
on Ekiga troubleshooting I found that I should delete the file
C:\\Documents and Settings\\YOUR LOGIN\\Applications Data\\ekiga.conf
to fix this, however, there is no such file. Reinstallation
of GTK and Ekiga does not help. I tried to search for a file that
could store some Ekiga or Gconf configuration which is not
removed when Ekiga and GTK are uninstalled, however, I could
not find anything...