[Ekiga-list] Registration Failed

Allen T Parker tparker at cpsco.net
Thu Jul 12 15:01:33 UTC 2007

I have been a ekiga user for 5 months.  Occasionally, when I reboot, I
get a 'Registration Failed ' message.  However, clicking on the Ekiga
Service in the accounts menu successfully registers my account.

Today, I am unable to register my account after many attempts.  Went to
http://www/ekiga.net and tried to access my account.  This also failed
with a message "DB Error: connection failed Bad username or password".

What happened????  Am I no longer registered??????

I also subscribe to PC-to-Phone and that account registers successfully.

My user name is tparker and I am running ekiga under fc6.

Thanks for any info.

Tom Parker