[Ekiga-list] ekiga + ldap + evolution address book

dam dam at venturin.net
Tue Jul 3 08:04:50 UTC 2007

Hi all

I have a working ldap based addressbook for evolution

I'm trying to setup Ekiga addressbook to retrive informations from ldap
but it's not working.

I used the same parameters used in evolution's configuration. It means:
Base DN: cn=admin,dc=spippolo,dc=2v,dc=ntw
Search scope: subtree
Search Attribute: ou=contatti,dc=spippolo,dc=2v,dc=ntw

After pressing OK I wait for the password prompt, but nothing happen.
Searching a contact gives no results.

I searched in the documentation for tips but with no results.
May u help me please?

Thanks a lot in advance

Dam