[Ekiga-list] ?

Kováts Zoltán kovatsz at chello.hu
Wed Jan 31 21:12:05 UTC 2007

Hi Sandras,

So, the Ekiga-message after Ekiga calling is:
20:18:57 A Ekigat (2.0.3 verzió) elindította kz felhasználó
20:18:58 STUN kiszolgáló beállítása a következőre: stun.ekiga.net
(Tölcsér NAT)
20:18:59 Regisztrálva a következőre: ekiga.net
20:18:59 A regisztráció meghiúsult: A regisztráció meghiúsult
20:18:59 kzfrombud regisztrációja meghiúsult ezen: Kovats Zoltan
(The registration of kzfrombud is miscarried on:Kovats Zoltan)

Anyway on the
http://www.ekiga.net/user/my_account.php?kvrk=45c0f47ed84f2

                                            your aliases:
                                                 628591

                                  contact
                                  expires
                                 priority
                                 location

             sip:kzfrombud at 80.99.69.42:32856;transport=udp
                                   21:22

                                     n/a
                                   delete

Kovats Zoltan sip:kzfrombud at ekiga.net 628591
on line
edit delete

I would like to know what is the reason of this miscarry error-message.
               Would you so kind to set up my authority?

                                Remarks:
 > My mikrofon echo is work already since the SB0220 card has setted up
            with its original driver under MS Windows XP...
> After set up my entitlement I would like to try / test the contact
with a Skype user too if it is not a sacrilege... Is there any obstacle?
> Whether the direct sip:IPaddress call is allowed by Ekiga and Skype?
				Suggestions:
> It would be easyest if the VoIP URL status of the partners in the user
phone book became visible (ready/not ready).
> It would be great if I could record the chat into my hard disc -
especially for important business conversation. Would you kind to insert
a casette icon into Ekiga front panel whitch is indicate the record by
record-icon on every one side of course?

I think Ekiga would be more fashionable by this developing.
What do you mean about this?

I can not speak Protocol language... I am just a general user so, excuse
me if I take some mistake.

Best Regards,
Zoltan