[Ekiga-list] SJPhone settings

Hördur Jonsson xarvox at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:52:54 UTC 2007

I have configured SJPhone (for mac) so i can place calls to voice-
test, 500, and also place calls to my VoIP handset using prefix as
stated in sipbroker.com, but i cannot recieve calls and appear
offline on the ekiga.net webbased address book.

So i wonder, is anyone else using SJPhone that could help me verify
my settings?

I have no firewall, router or modem, have 10mbit ethernet connection
straight out to internet..

the settings im unshure about are as follows.

Tab initialization>
User data>
caller id  < neccisary? (right now its inquired, saved and required
and set to my alias)

Tab SIP Proxy
Proxy domain < is currently ekiga.net, port 5060
User domain   < is this used at all? (currently empty)

Register with proxy < i assume this is to register with ekiga, and is
currently checked.

Tab DTMF>
Send DTMF as: < 3 options, in-band, RFC 2833 and INFO-method.
currently INFO selected.

STUN server is not used (do i need it?)

Any help would be MUCH appreciated :)

Hordur/Xarvox