[Ekiga-list] Windows XP help

Nick Portello nportello21 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 20:57:05 UTC 2007

I have Windows XP and I am trying to get ekiga to work. i installed all the required software and followed the instructions. i click on the ekiga.exe then a error message popped up saying ekiga need to close down you want to debug send error report or don't send error report after i closed the message i click on ekiga again and it saved it was still running.i have tried closing the proses and trying again and i get the same message. i cannot get it to start up. Can you help.Do i have something set up wrong to prevent the program from starting.

nportello21 at yahoo.com

Thank you

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.