[Ekiga-list] ekiga to eyebeam disconnects

Arne J. valtho41 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 13:38:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

I searched and searched, and finally decided to post it here: When I try to call the  sip number of a friend who uses eyebeam 1.5 (xp), my ekiga (2.03, ubuntu edgy), upon connection, immediately disconnects. Regardless of which audio codec is chosen.
If I start ekiga in debug mode (--debug=1) this is the (?!) error I get:
 SIP Handler:85de340 SIP     Cannot set remote ports on RTP session.

Without spilling any more raw data, can you point me in the right direction of a solution (if any)?

Thanks a lot!

Arjen