[Ekiga-list] Any experiences with DiamondCard.us?

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Wed Jan 24 23:00:18 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 16:11 -0200, Ray Ishido wrote:
> It work great (not as "wengo's nightmare"...)
>
> The price a a bit high but lower than skype and it help support
> ekiga.
> As already said it work great and the quality is good.
>
> one thing: in the french version of ekiga (don't know if their is also
> the pb in other language) the pc-to-phone configuration ask for:
> numero de compte (account id)->no pb
> mot de passe (password)-> here your must enter the PIN CODE (cf your
> diamond card home page), and NOT your password. perhaps it would be a
> good idea to change this in further version.
>
> cheers
>
> Ray
>
> Oisin Feeley wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I see that diamondcard.us are the default ekiga provider using the
> > pc-to-phone setup tab.  What are people's experiences with them?
> >
> > Thanks for any info.
> > Oisin

i've had great luck with them. i have ekiga connected to my openpbx.org
server here and have diamondcard.us set up as a iax friend for all my
long distance and everything works fabulously.  their website needs some
work, but if you ever have a question, the guys who answers all the
email support requests is very nice and will get you an answer right
away.

--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E