[Ekiga-list] Wishlist?...

A. James Lewis james at fsck.co.uk
Wed Jan 24 21:25:49 UTC 2007

There's 2 things that I really wish ekiga could do... so I wonder if the
beta's have any nice new features you guys can tell me about... or if
not, here's a couple of suggestions...

1, It seems like it'd be really nice to have a conference facility,
where you could recieve multiple calls and conference them together, or
conversely, make multiple calls and like them together...
If it was really clever you could leave a conference without closing it,
and/or make/recieve another call and then rejoin a running conference.

2, Much simpler, seemingly...   It'd be REALLY nice to have a way to
quickly switch audio devices, preferably independently for input and
output... mabe have configuratble profiles?... this would be so that you
could switch between speaker and headset while in call... or keep the
headset on, and just allow somone else to listen in,... whichever...

James