[Ekiga-list] Any experiences with DiamondCard.us?

Fabrice ALPHONSO fabrice at alphonso.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 24 20:59:04 UTC 2007

On mer, 2007-01-24 at 16:11 -0200, Ray Ishido wrote:
<snip>.../...</snip>
> mot de passe (password)-> here your must enter the PIN CODE (cf your
> diamond card home page), and NOT your password. perhaps it would be a
> good idea to change this in further version.
>
> cheers
>
> Ray
Hi Ray,
I take note of your remark about the french translation and will see
what I can do about that.
The problem is that this is a ponctual problem with diamondcard
registration to ask about PIN number and not really the password.
and the word "password" is used too in english, and changing it to PIN
would lead to an error for the usual case.

Don't really know if I am clear.

Fabrice
--
Fabrice ALPHONSO <fabrice at alphonso.dyndns.org>