[Ekiga-list] Can ekiga run with h.263 video codec

Prakash B prakashb at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Jan 22 04:31:19 UTC 2007

Thanks for reply.

I got the source code from ekiga.org only.
Its having the h263codec.cxx in opal-2.2.2/src/codec  directory. But no options in the GUI to have a option of h.263 as my video codec.

Is that option of h.263 codec is possible ?

  - Prakash.

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:05:17 +0530 (IST)
Prakash B <prakashb at tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:

>     Would you please guide me to run ekiga with h.263 video codec. Is
> it possible to use the source code h.263codec.cxx ?

I'm not entirely sure, but isn't that the patented one?

J.

--
Der Mensch, der bereit ist, seine Freiheit aufzugeben, um
Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird beides verlieren.