[Ekiga-list] Router problem

Keith Powell keith at keithg4jvx.force9.co.uk
Sun Jan 14 11:37:19 UTC 2007

On Sunday 14 January 2007 11:29 am, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le dimanche 14 janvier 2007 à 11:25 +0000, Keith Powell a écrit :
> > Thank you for your reply and help.
> >
> > The ports I listed were opened for the other Linux chat programs
> > I am trying. As I have now read the FAQ again, I now know which
> > ports are for Ekiga, so I will open the correct ports first of
> > all, and see what happens then. I hope that my router hasn't a
> > bug!
>
> If using Ekiga crashes it and makes it unusable, then it has a bug,
> unfortunately...

A reply in four minutes. That must be a record!

Thanks, Damien. It seems that I must abandon doing anything further
with Ekiga. All this is very new to me, so I am rather clueless about
it.

I think I will see what the router manufacturer has to say about it.
They may have issued an update which cures the bug.

Thanks again.

Keith