[Ekiga-list] Very choppy sound with sip:500 at ekiga.net

W.P. laurentp at wp.pl
Fri Jan 12 17:15:33 UTC 2007

<cut>

>   The only thing I am getting is a "Remote user rejected call" error message.

1). Are You sure, You have iLBC codec enabled? (don't remember if that
site accepts anything else).

2). If codec is enabled, try ekiga -d=4 (debug), and maybe post it for
analysis by Damien?

Me, personally, I got choppy sound even on echo..... , but I have only
GPRS class 8 connection to internet, so download is sufficient, but
upload is not. But even GPRS downlink (approx 56kbps) is enough to
listen to recorded by someone else voicemails (using iLBC).

W.P.